GET THE 101 ON
STRENGTH TRAINER PEPTIDE BOOST MOISTURIZER
When your moisture barrier is strong, it keeps the good in, and the bad out. That’s where Strength Trainer comes in. It’s made with the powerful ingredients your skin craves—amino acids, peptides, ceramides, collagen and hyaluronic acid—to bring moisture, bounce and resiliency back to all skin types, including sensitive and blemish-prone. With results you’ll see instantly, this daily moisturizer fits into every skincare routine. Strength Trainer sets itself apart from other moisturizers because:
• It instantly hydrates & boosts elasticity
• It strengthens the skin barrier all day & firms it overtime
• It’s packed with peptides, ceramides, collagen, & hyaluronic acid
• After 8 weeks, skin is smoother & firmer & 100% of users agree skin is more refreshed, revived & less stressed*
SO, WHAT IS THE MOISTURE BARRIER?
• It’s your skin’s first line of defense
• When it’s strong, it keeps the good in & the bad out
• Aging, sun & pollution can weaken it & cause moisture to escape
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY MOISTURE BARRIER IS COMPROMISED?
• Skin feeling dull, dry, itchy or irritated?
• That’s your moisture barrier asking for help
WHAT’S IN STRENGTH TRAINER & HOW DOES IT WORK?
8 AMINO ACIDS
• Amino acids are known as the building blocks of peptides.
• They work on your skin barrier to balance moisture & maintain skin’s hydration.
• When applied topically to the skin, amino acids help hydrate & support elasticity.8 PEPTIDES
• Peptides are chains of amino acids that are bonded together in unique ways to help build strength & condition skin.
• Peptides form proteins to help create the foundations of your skin: these proteins are responsible for your skin’s strength, texture & resiliency.3 CERAMIDES
• Ceramides are lipids naturally found in your moisture barrier & are crucial for fortifying your moisture barrier.
• When your skin lacks ceramides, it can feel dry, itchy & tight.
• They also help your skin bind & retain moisture.COLLAGEN
• Collagen is naturally found in your skin & is known to help provide firmness—it’s the internal “support beam” for your skin.
• As we age, our bodies produce less collagen, which can be diminished even more by environmental aggressors.
• When applied topically, it helps hydrate & boost skin’s elasticity.NATURAL MOISTURIZING FACTORS & HUMECTANTS
• Natural moisturizing factors (nmfs) are a group of ingredients—including sodium pca & amino acids—found within your skin’s moisture barrier that help keep it hydrated & healthy-looking.
• Humectants, like hyaluronic acid, sodium lactate & glycerin, help your skin draw in & retain moisture (think of them as magnets that attract water).
• When used together, they help deliver instant & lasting moisture, & help plump skin with hydration.2 FORMS OF HYALURONIC ACID
• Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that occurs naturally in your skin; it holds onto water & helps keep skin hydrated.
• As we get older, our skin produces less of it & can become dehydrated more easily.
• When applied topically, it helps plump skin with hydration.
• We used two forms of hyaluronicacid in this formula (low & high molecular weight) for more impact in the level of hydration.
• Low molecular weight: better for maintaining moisture.
• High molecular weight: better for attracting moisture.ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
•Essential fatty acids (efas)—linoleic acid and linolenic acid—moisturize & help soften skin.
•They’re referred to as “essential” because they are not created naturally by the human body, but are critical for skin wellness.